Double Glazed Glass
Double glazing is a premium application of bonding two panels of glass separated by a layer of argon that maximises the amount of natural light that enters your home while blocking 50% – 75% of UV rays. This configuration offers desirable features such as considerable noise reduction & insulation.
- Saves you money on energy bills
- Provides up to 80% noise reduction
- Reduces condensation and prevent mould forming
- Suitable for hot and cold climates
- Improves safety and security
- Keeps your home comfortable all year round
- For increased insulation upgrade to Argon gas in lieu of air.
- Multiple glass types available for different configuration needs.
- Available in both residential & commercial product suites.
- Available in 4, 5 & 6mm glass
- Can be toughened to Grade A safety glass
- Available in numerous glass options including laminated and obscure
- Low-E glass compatible
- Busy roads
- Flight paths
- High populated areas
- Areas of the home where you want to control noise levels like theatres and rooms close to the neighbouring fence line
Glass selection plays a pivotal role when building or renovating your home. The type of glass selected has significant impact on the energy efficiency, acoustics and natural light exposure that your home has. Along with window orientation, selecting the correct glass solution for your home is crucial as it can positively impact your energy bill, your home's resale value and the overall comfort throughout the Australian summer and winter.