Terms and Conditions
Affinity Windows – AFL Corporate Box Competition
- The promoter of this competition is Buckeridge Nominees Pty Ltd t/a Affinity Windows (“Affinity Windows”)
- The winning prize for this competition is described in the Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn post.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other special offers by Affinity Windows.
- This competition is open to WA residents only, who are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn response to their entry, and following their confirmation of age and WA residency, the winner will be announced on Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn, including the name of the winner. All entrants agree to have their identity (via their first and last name) made public in the announcement of the winner.
- Should no response be received by the winner within three (3) days of notification, a new winner will be selected.
- This is a competition of chance that gives entrants the opportunity to win a major prize. The winning entry will be drawn at random by Affinity Windows at its Canning Vale office. This draw will be open to the public.
- Entry into this competition is as per and via the Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn status promoting the competition.
- Entry into this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Affinity Windows shall be final and shall not be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Affinity Windows reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this competition, amend the rules or cancel the competition at any time, and without notice. Should the competition be cancelled, all entries received and personal information provided will be removed. Further, the cancellation will be advertised on Affinity Windows website.
- Employees, relatives and associates of Affinity Windows and associated companies are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the AFL, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.